This series of classes has been designed to be appropriate for women pre and post pregnancy, to help:
- Prepare your body for labour
- Speed your recovery
- Build strength for carrying your baby
It is important to note that you must still seek advice from your medical professional as to the suitability of this programme if you have existing conditions or experienced significant complications during child birth.
The slow controlled movements of yoga can sometimes be misleading to those unfamiliar, make no mistake, yoga is a tough full body workout that provides the following benefits:
- Extremely effective for improving core strength
- Low impact movements which are ideal for people with conditions or past injuries
- Excellent for improving flexibility, balance, and body control.
- Great for increased muscle tone and weight loss.
- Relief from stress and improved circulation
- A feeling of greater harmony between mind and body
By the end of this programme you will feel fitter, stronger, and more connected to your body.
Hester has been in the fitness industry for more than a decade.
She is a highly qualified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, and runs her own company that teaches circus fitness.
Hester has a warm and friendly style that is highly motivating and encouraging.