Recent research has indicated that regular exercise can be more beneficial for improving your mood than anti-depressant medication.
This series of yoga classes has been designed by instructor Beth to promote health in body and mind.
The slow controlled movements of yoga can sometimes be misleading to those unfamiliar, make no mistake, yoga is a tough full body workout that provides the following benefits:
- Extremely effective for improving core strength
- Low impact movements which are ideal for people with conditions or past injuries
- Excellent for improving flexibility, balance, and body control.
- Great for increased muscle tone and weight loss.
- Relief from stress and improved circulation
- A feeling of greater harmony between mind and body
By the end of this programme you will feel fitter, stronger, and more connected to your body.
Beth Win is one of London's most popular yoga teachers with a cult-like following due to her unique style and authentic personality.
After training in New York, Beth now has over 14 years experience teaching yoga in dozens of different countries.
Her style is one full of compassion, clarity and honesty.