This series of classes is designed for women after pregnancy. It is important to note that you must still seek advice from your medical professional as to the suitability of this programme if you have existing conditions or experienced significant complications during child birth.
Having just given birth to her daughter, instructor Susan, has designed this class to help new mums ease your body back to improved strength and flexibility.
The slow controlled movements of yoga can sometimes be misleading to those unfamiliar, make no mistake, yoga is a tough full body workout that provides the following benefits:
- Extremely effective for improving core strength
- Low impact movements which are ideal for people with conditions or past injuries
- Excellent for improving flexibility, balance, and body control.
- Great for increased muscle tone and weight loss.
- Relief from stress and improved circulation
- A feeling of greater harmony between mind and body
By the end of this programme you will feel fitter, stronger, and more connected to your body.
Susan Yu is an experienced fitness and Pilates instructor, Yoga teacher, and a qualified Osteopath.
Her gymnastics background and osteopathic expertise has enabled her to develop a unique perspective on holistic body training, promoting weight loss, and general well-being in mind and body.