This series of online Prenatal and Postnatal Workout classes has been specifically designed to provide a full-body workout for women before and after childbirth.
It is important to note that you must still seek advice from your medical professional as to the suitability of this programme if you have existing conditions or experienced significant complications during childbirth.
Using yoga exercises, these workouts have been designed to help with:
- Preparing your body for labour
- Building strength to help during pregnancy
- To help speed up your recovery post-birth
- Building strength to help carry your baby
With low-impact movements, yoga is an extremely effective way to get a full-body workout without risking injury.
The slow controlled movements of yoga can sometimes leave people thinking it's easy, make no mistake, yoga is still a tough full-body workout that provides results.
- Relief from stress
- Improved circulation
- Improved fitness
- Improved core strength
- Improved flexibility, balance, and body control
- Increased muscle tone and weight loss
- A feeling of greater harmony between mind and body
For more of the best online yoga workouts, check out all of the InstructorLive fitness programmes.