The Ripped programme is designed to help men lose weight and gain a more muscular and toned body.
The programme is 12 weeks long and has 6 workouts per week, one of which is a recovery yoga class.
The workouts are high intensity and are designed to burn a very high amount of calories to promote weight loss. The workouts also involve body weight and resistance exercises to improve strength and muscle tone.
Although the programme has been designed for men, it is also extremely effective for women. It uses high intensity interval training (HIIT) and resistance training to burn calories, reduce body fat, and expose more toned muscles underneath.
It requires no equipment.
Ripped is an easy-to-follow programme that contains a new workout video for each day of the 12 weeks. You never have to repeat the same video twice and the programme is designed to provide a natural progression in difficulty throughout the weeks.
Each week contains the following workouts:
- HIIT – This is high intensity interval training and is proven to burn calories extremely effectively
- Hard Core – This is a resistance-based workout focused on strengthening the abs and getting a 6-pack
- AMRAP – This stands for ‘As Many Rounds As Possible’ and is where you push yourself to the limit for the full workout duration. It’s extremely demanding!
- EMOM – This stands for ‘Every Minute On the Minute’ and includes a repeated round of exercises with a short rest in between rounds
- Upper Body – This is another resistance based workout focused on building upper body strength
- Yoga Recovery – This is a recovery and rejuvenation class to avoid injury and muscle fatigue
There is also a fitness test on the first day of each month to help you measure your progress over time.
Ripped is a very effective weight loss programme because it combines the following:
- HIIT for burning lots of calories and shredding body fat
- Resistance for toning muscle (bigger muscles burn more calories per day)
The reduction of body fat and the improvement in the muscles showing beneath results in a slimmer and more toned appearance.
The Ripped programme also includes a 12 week weight loss meal plan. We highly recommend following the meal plan along with the workouts if you want to get the best results.
There is no specialist equipment needed for the Ripped programme. You simply need some water and a towel.
You can expect to see dramatic weight loss results with Ripped.
Nathan is a level 3 Personal Trainer, ex-basketball and martial arts competitor, and fitness presenter.
He has built a reputation in the UK for some of the toughest workouts that guarantee phenomenal results.
Nathan's style is loud, explosive, and highly effective.